Friday, October 10, 2008

My Mummy..!



my mom strong like a diamond in the rough
my mom is honest as a new born baby
my mom is black like a rock on the earths core
my mom is loyal
my mom is kind
my mom is mind
I am her son
she gave me life
when she didnt have to
she raised me up in church

she gave me a good life
she taught me how to treat women
so when comes my wife
my mom always encouraged me
so I could always be free
my mom is true
my mom is love


Though some on earth may not realise
Until their time is done.
Remember all the love you have
And know you are a special Mum.



No comments:

Am a Jesus FReak

what will people think
When they hear that Im a jesus freak?
What will people do
When they find thats its true?
I dont really care if they label me a jesus freak
There aint no disguising the truth